Sunday, June 14, 2009
Is Craigslist worth the time it takes to read it?
I am actively seeking a full time job so I look at the job ads on Craigslist at least once a day. I really wonder if anyone ever finds a job this way. Many of the ads are from people who are also looking for work, not offering employment. Others list numerous requirements, up to but so far not including the ability to walk on water, and then a salary that is pitifully low. The wages in Florida where I live now have always been well below what I was accustomed to in PA. Now, with the economy the way it is, they are even worse, but those in the ads are just insulting. Other ads are so obviously scams yet keep appearing over and over.
I'd love to hear any success stories on this method of job search.
I'd love to hear any success stories on this method of job search.
Labels: Craigslist, jobs, scams
Comments:
<< Home
can't say I have ever found a job on Craigslist, also depends on what type of job your looking for. If your in the health care field things are looking pretty good or conservation energy thats good too but all other markets you'll have to get whatever they give you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
